WHO WE ARE
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston. Since then, it has grown to over 350 staff in four regional operating hubs in Africa & Middle East, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
We work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to faith and hope found in Christianity,
- Equipping Christians to share their faith with others, and
- Resourcing churches and other Christian organisations globally with free digital content and knowledge.
Out of these focus areas, we provide proven and effective platforms that provide:
- High quality, shareable digital content in the form of videos, training courses and information,
- Technology solutions for local churches to connect with people searching for answers online,
- Pioneering principles for large-scale, on-the-ground mission work, and
- Knowledge and content for running successful and scalable digital campaigns across radio, web, social media, and communication apps.
Across the globe, CV’s online projects now reach over 1 million people per day, and tens of thousands of churches and ministries are using CV’s library of content and knowledge. Off-line, CV supports hundreds of Christian mission-workers, most of whom serve in developing and crisis-torn communities around the world.
While unapologetically Christian, CV projects have generated positive influences on communities of all faiths, promoting racial unity, tolerance, servanthood and high ethical standards as part of its Biblical worldview. Daily, CV teams around the world receive correspondence from individuals, some in desperate circumstances, noting the positive change and new direction their lives have taken following engagement with a CV initiative.
Lord Edmiston serves as Chairman of Christian Vision, Lady Edmiston as Executive Trustee and Nick Cuthbert, Ian Baker and Matt Wattis as Trustees. IM Group provides ad-hoc donations to the charity.
Visit cvglobal.co/impact-stats/ for an up-to-date view of the impact of CV activities across the globe.
CONNECT WITH US